Why Today's Market Uncertainty Could Be Good News If You're BuyingIf you've been watching headlines about mortgage rates bouncing around and wondering whether now is the "right" time to buy, you're

When Waiting Feels Safer for Firestone, CO Homes - April 2026
Recent numbers help you decide whether delay protects you or costs you options.
When the market feels mixed, waiting can sound like the safer move in Firestone, CO. My advice is to base that decision on what the recent numbers actually support, and right now they support movement with a plan because the market still carried a seller's label while typical sales took 43 days and supply was 2.56 months.
For someone thinking about selling, the message is straightforward delay is not automatically the safer choice. In Firestone, CO, the recent mix of a seller's market, 2.56 months of supply, and closings at 99.3% of asking suggests current conditions still reward well-positioned listings. That is enough for me to treat waiting as a strategic choice, not a default one.
There is a second piece to this. A typical estimated home value was $567,710 recently, with a 0.5% change from the prior month and a -3.1% change over 12 months. I would not stretch that into a forecast, but I would use it as a reminder to make decisions from present conditions instead of hoping for a better number later without evidence. In Firestone, CO, recent closed pricing at $573,150 gives sellers a real benchmark for what the market has actually supported.
Decide first whether your move depends more on timing or on maximizing price. Review your home against the recent typical estimated value of $567,710 and the recent typical closed price of $573,150 before choosing a launch window. If you are not listing immediately, use the time for preparation, not hesitation. Get the home ready, set a pricing plan, and be ready to act when your timeline opens.
Make the timing decision with confidence
Good timing is rarely about guessing the perfect week. At The Mint group at eXp, I help clients weigh the tradeoffs in Firestone, CO so they can decide whether to move now, prepare first, or hold briefly for a reason that is actually supported by the market. If you want to talk through timing without pressure, I am here for that. Connect with me at 303 995-4063. You can call or text me. - Donna Ehnert
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS. © 2026 Information and Real Estate Services, LLC.
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
The information being provided is for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing.
The IRES, LLC Data on this